July 6, 2020 - July 10, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 MEASURES:
- Parents must take and record child’s temperature prior to leaving the home each morning. This will be re-checked by our staff prior to the parent’s departure each morning.
- If your child has any symptoms, including but not limited to: fever (even mild), sniffling, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath; do NOT bring the child to the center. Government guidelines recommends that any person who shows any of these signs should call 811 and be tested for COVID-19. These individuals must self-isolate for 10 days from onset of symptoms or until all symptoms resolve, whichever is longer. In the event of such an occurrence, you will be refunded for the day(s) your child(ren) can not attend.
- Drop-off and pick-up of all children will occur OUTSIDE, or in our front lobby in the event of poor weather. Only one family will be permitted at the drop-off point at a time. If another family is there already, please maintain a minimum of 2 metres away. You will be notified by staff when you can approach. Sign-in to programs is required – we will disinfect between each drop-off to ensure everyone’s safety. We will also be keeping records of the names of all people picking up or dropping off children.
- Frequent hand-washing and cleaning will be a part of our regular routine,each and every day. This goes for staff and participants.
- If there are any other changes or information we need to share, we will contact all participants. We will also post all updates on our Facebook page.
- Please talk to your children about social distancing as they will need to adhere to these measures while participating in camp.
**If you or anyone in your home is tested and that test comes back positive during or within 2 weeks of your time with us, please advise Safety City immediately so we may advise all other families. Our main goal is to keep everyone safe while having fun.
This is a full day summer camp, running from 9:00am – 3:00pm daily.
We also offer FREE before (as early as 8:00am) and after (as late as 5:00pm) care. Please let us know if you will be taking advantage of this option to ensure we have adequate staff on hand.
Please send the following with your child each day:
- Lunch, snacks, water (no peanuts please) – no sharing allowed & our water fountain will be closed. Please send enough water for ALL DAY. Please ensure a lunch kit is used to contain all food.
- Bug spray – we advise having your child sprayed prior to drop off
- Sunscreen – we can only help apply if this is a spray sunscreen. No sharing (except between family members living in the same house)
- Extra clothes in case of spills – please send in a plastic bag within the child’s back pack
- Dress your child for the weather daily – please remember weather can change as the day progresses
We will send home a detailed list as well on Monday as to what will be needed each day.